Search in Community:
Highlighted
Poster

4G Home Broadband query

Posted from OnePlus A3003
I have 2 questions about the plan 4G Home Broadband.

1) can I connect the modem at any address? (home, work, a hotel in any part of Ireland) or is going to work only in the cell close to my address?

2) can I use other mobile WiFi device (like the Huawei E5577C) provided that is unlocked? Or my tablet? Or I only can use the device that is provided.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 3 (27 Views)

Re: 4G Home Broadband query

Hi there,

Our 4G mobile Wi-Fi is a portable service which means that you can bring your device with you on the go without losing your data connection. You can of course use a mobile Wi-Fi device of your choice, however Vodafone does not offer support on 3rd party devices.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 2 of 3 (18 Views)

Re: 4G Home Broadband query

Hi again,

I have chased this up with our sales team and unfortunately I was incorrect, our 4G Home Broadband tariff is only compatible with the B528 device. Apologies for my error.

Thanks,

Ashling

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 3 of 3 (18 Views)