Support:

BlackBerry

Search in Community:
Poster
szafa23

Unlock code for Blackberry 9320

Hi All

I'm wanting to get the unlock code for my blackberry 9320. I've tried using the form http://onlineforms.vodafone.ie/nac/  but i'm getting message that i need topup 7 euro? I served the full term of my contract and now i'm using pay as you go sim in this phone. Can I get unlock code please.

Thanks

Michal

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 4 (3,465 Views)
Please use plain text.
Daz
Topics: 15
Kudos: 382
Solutions: 270

Re: Unlock code for Blackberry 9320

Hiya,

If you private message (via the link in my signature) over the below info, I can request this unlock for you?
There are some criteria to meet, but I'll let you know if there are any issues.

Mobile number:
Address:
Date of birth:
IMEI:
Link to this thread
Make and model of the handset:

Thanks,

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
If I've requested details via a private message, please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link may not be answered.
Message 2 of 4 (3,457 Views)
Please use plain text.
Poster
logesh

[ Edited ]

HI if you want to unlock your Blackberry 9320 mobile from network lock .Then purchase code from vendors like <snip - selling unlock services on this forum is not allowed> here they are rendering unlock code for all blackberry mobile models at reliable cost ....

Message 3 of 4 (3,383 Views)
Please use plain text.
Valued Poster
Sadiq_Redmond

[ Edited ]

logesh wrote:

HI if you want to unlock your Blackberry 9320 mobile from network lock .Then purchase code from vendors like  here they are rendering unlock code for all blackberry mobile models at reliable cost ....

But if you meet the certain criteria here it's free? Think I'd rather get it free than pay everyone is entitled to 3 unlock codes during the course of the year and get 3 more the next year :smileyhappy:

Sadiq Redmond,

Welcome to Vodafone and the eForum.
Please set up a thread if you need help with a query. Did I help you with your query? Then Please Click the Thumbs Up Button and Solution Solved As Helping You Can Help Others. - Owner of: iPhone 4s/5/5s /Blackberry Q10/Curve 9320/Vodafone Smart 1 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Don't PM Me Personal Details. And Yes I'm a Astronomer and a Physicist
Message 4 of 4 (3,375 Views)
Please use plain text.