Support:

Android Devices

Search in Community:
Poster

Really upset and unhappy

[ Edited ]
Posted from Vodafone VFD 511

Hello, my name is xxxxx
I am writing this pm to you to inquire about the where abouts/situtions are of my phone the Samsung galaxy J3 2016 edition. I've purchased the phone on the 21/08/2018 and still have the receipts from it, now for some reason the phone wouldn't accept my sim card even tho it is a Vodafone provider sim so i went back to the Vodafone store in ballybofey, co.donegal to resolve the issue but unfortunately Cathal the staff that was on that day informed me that the phone was faulty and had to be sent to the factory in order for me to get a refund/replacement. Now 2weeks later the phone did come back but was requested for a security pattern code which I provided to him and wiped the phone and was sent back again, now I've been ringing every two days the Vodafone ballybofey store and still no phone back.
it's been 6weeks now and still no phone, I want to know what the situation is as I paid for that Samsung galaxy and now not even getting to use it. I'm very angry and upset about this and it's not fair.
I've contacted my solicitor in convoy and informed him about it and he has recommended for me by the of the week to report this to courts as Vodafone sold me a faulty phone and is refusing to do anything about or even me my money back.
I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon about this situation. Yours sincerely xxxx
xxxx.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Message 1 of 5 (88 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

Re: Really upset and unhappy

[ Edited ]

Please dont post private information on a public forum as it is a security risk. It is also against forum rules. Instead Private message a moderator.

My advice for now, dont contact a solicitor it would cost you far more to sort something that way. Vodafone can rectify this quickly. And if you're not happy you can go to the small claims court.

Mods wont be back until tomorrow to help. You can wait till then or you could try live chat. To use live chat click talk to us at the bottom of this page then choose whether you're on bill or pre pay. It should pop up then. If Chrome browser acts up then try a different browser as some versions don't appear to play well with the links.

Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 2 of 5 (86 Views)
Poster

Posted from Vodafone VFD 511
I apologize for putting me private info on as I didn't realize it was public and for that I'm sorry.
I don't want to do any of that but I feel that this gone on too long and I have paid for it and all but just not using which annoys me more. I actually enjoy using Vodafone as this would be my first major issue and that in the past, there were no problems, and that Vodafone promotions are actually quite good. Just wanted to know what's going on like, anybody who pays for something but didn't get will have the exact same reaction Smiley Sad
Thank you for taking the time to get back to me and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon again.
Message 3 of 5 (82 Views)
Topics: 54
Kudos: 1,058
Solutions: 203

It's no problem. Just trying to protect you.

Mods will be back tomorrow and I suspect they will be able to sort you out.
Cookie
Vodafone Community Expert (or so I'm told) and S9 owner. I don't work for Vodafone
Message 4 of 5 (80 Views)
Highlighted

Hi there, 

I can see that my colleague on our Facebook page has responded to your message & will be able to look into this.

Thanks!

Learn all about our new forum, right here .
To send me a private message, simply click here
Please include a link to your thread when sending these over - due to the volume of queries, PMs without a thread link will not be answered.
Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)